turns out it’s super convenient to make spice mixes from your very own spice rack!
this mix of salty, spicy + smoky may be made for fajitas but it’s perfect for bumping up your avocado toast game or sprinkling into a cheesy bowl of mac-n-cheese!
this recipe will yield 3 tablespoons which can be kept in an airtight container or baggie for up to 1 month!
now, let’s spice things up!
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hungarian hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- in a mixing bowl, combine all of the spices + mix until incorporated.
here are a few recipes that this seasoning would come in handy for!